Gossip » Miley Cyrus: My Boyfriend is "Perfect"

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth


After taking a break from their relationship last year, Miley Cyrus now thinks Liam Hemsworth is the perfect boyfriend because he listens.

Of the ideal partner, the “Party in the USA” babe told press, “I think it’s someone that is always there to listen and I think that’s when people make mistakes because they always want to have the answers and I don’t like people trying to fix me, I just like them being able to listen.”

Thanks to Liam, Miley continued on telling just how happy she at the moment. “Everything’s great, I’m happy and there’s nothing I can complain about. I’m performing and doing what I love and I have awesome people in my life so nothing can really go wrong,” she said.

The young couple spends as much time together as possible, with Liam joining Miley on her Gypsy Heart tour in Australia at the beginning of the summer.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth 
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Photo Credit: Getty Images