Fashion » Mila Kunis: Oh-So-Sexy for FHM South Africa

Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis

Putting her enchanting beauty on display, Mila Kunis looks picture perfect on the cover of the October 2011 issue of FHM South Africa.

The 28-year-old "Friends with Benefits" babe worked it for the cameras in a drool-inducing pictorial spread while chatting with the publication about topics ranging from her good fortunes when it comes to receiving relationship advice to her "That 70's Show" days.

Highlights from Mila's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit FHM South Africa!

On the worst piece of releationship advice she's ever received:
"I'm pretty sure I have never received any horrible advice. I have really great people around me that are much smarter that I am."

On where she was actually born:
"A small town called Chernitsa. It's in the Ukraine, actually. It's a very small town. I would be shocked if you'd ever heard of it."

On whether or not she still sees her former "That 70's Show" castmates:
"You know, "Theat 70's Show" ended a long time ago. Yes I keep in touch with everyone, but if you want me to tell you a story from the set, it's in one ear, out the other. It's one giant episode for me, all of those eight years."

On if the "That 70's Show" days were a fun time in her life:
"Without a doubt, it was an amazing, amazing time in my life that I wouldn't trade for the world."

Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa 
Mila Kunis on FHM South Africa
Photo Credit: FHM South Africa