Movie » "Tower Heist": In Theaters Now!

 
"Tower Heist": In Theaters Now!


Offering up the high-anticipated crime-ridden comedy, Universal Pictures' "Tower Heist" has made its way to theaters nationwide (November 4).

The Bret Ratner-directed flick stars a slew of Hollywood's funniest fellas including Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Casey Affleck and Matthew Broderick, as well as Tea Leoni and Gabourey Sidibe - who delivers her humorous female finesse.

According to IMDb, the crime/drama caper centers on "a group of hard working guys who find out they've fallen victim to a wealthy business man's Ponzi scheme, leading them to conspire to rob his high-rise residence."

When talking to press recently, Eddie dished about his decision to produce the film, explaining, "I wanted to get out of the house and do some stuff. I’d been sitting around the house too long. So I was like, let me get out and do something. So here we are. Yeah, and I really wanted to- I was a big fan of Ben’s (Stiller). And I’ve wanted to work with him for years. So this all came together perfect for me."



 
Eddie Murphy
 
Eddie Murphy
 
Matthew Broderick
 
Sarah Jessica Parker with Matthew Broderick