Gossip » JoJo's "Disaster" Music Video: Watch Now!



She’s been hard at work on her next album Jumping Trains, and JoJo just released the video to her brand new song titled “Disaster.”

In the piece, the “Leave (Get Out)” singer gets hot and heavy with a hot tough guy played by Rafi Gavron.

Of picking her love interest for the video, JoJo told Celebuzz, “In choosing our leading man, I wanted it to be someone that was genuinely a rough-around-the-edges kinda guy,” she said. “Manicured ‘pretty boys’ needed NOT apply. I had seen Rafi Gavron in ‘Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist’ and thought he was a great actor and a natural choice for me. He embodied the edge and rugged sexiness that I wanted my guy to have. I wanted him to feel a bit like a bad boy from Boston, and although Rafi is from the UK, he pulled it off perfectly.”

Jumping Trains is set to be released in early 2012.

JoJo's  
JoJo
JoJo's  
JoJo
JoJo's  
JoJo
JoJo's  
JoJo