Gossip » Salma Hayek: Lovely at the "Late Show"

Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the "Late Show"


Taking her promotional homestretch to the Big Apple, Salma Hayek brought her gorgeousness to the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City on Monday evening (October 24).

The Mexican American actress looked dashing in a figure-hugging green dress as she waved to a gathered crowd of fans before making an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman" set to air later tonight.

As for the "Late Show" visit, Miss Hayek is promoting her new animated movie "Puss In Boots" - which is set to hit theaters this Friday, October 28th.

In the film, Salma plays a character named Kitty Softpaws - with the 45-year-old recently asked to tell her daughter Valentina's reaction when she first heard her mom voicing the role.

To this, Hayek replied, "It was very very strange because we went to see another movie in the theatre, and I didn’t know they had the trailers out. When I heard her voice I was like, 'Wait a minute, that sounds familiar,' and then I knew it was my character."

Salma added, "I wanted to explain it to her but I didn’t have time. So when she heard my voice she was like, 'Mummy that cat sounds just like you!' (Laughs), she was very very confused at the beginning, she loves it now though."

As for teaming up with co-star Antonio Banderas for the fifth time, the brunette beauty dished, "Antonio is so wonderful in this role – he was born to play Puss in Boots (laughs). We’ve been working together for a long time, it’s always a pleasure. He is so much this character, and I know him so well by now that when I was doing the recordings, even though he wasn’t in the room, I sort of could hear him like a ghost saying the other lines. I could know exactly what that cat would sound like if he was saying those lines."




Enjoy the pictures of Salma Hayek visiting the "Late Show with David Letterman" (October 24).

Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek: Lovely at the  
Salma Hayek



Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com