Gossip » Lady Gaga Toasted with Big Man of the Year Award

Lady Gaga Toasted with Big Man of the Year Award 
Lady Gaga Toasted with Big Man of the Year Award


Stepping out for a special occasion, Lady Gaga attended a charity dinner for Little Kids Rock at Edison Ballroom in New York City on Thursday night (October 20).

The Mother Monster sparkled in a fancy dress complete with gloves, a diamond necklace, and diamond earrings as she was doted with the Big Man of the Year award presented by the wife of late musician Clarence Clemons.

During her emotional acceptance speech, Gaga said, “My first experience with music was my father playing a vinyl of the E Street Band. I knew every time the song played that my grandpa was looking down and thanking me [for]… the gift I had given to my father by having Clarence on that record. There is no edge when it comes to Clarence’s glory."

On another note, the 25-year-old took to Twitter on Friday night to post a YouTube link to a video featuring one of her lookalikes in a Halloween themed clip.

With the video link (watch below), Gaga wrote, "OK THIS IS AMAZING MONSTER VIDEO, haus of gaga just peed in the bed laughing. This girl looks just like me! GAGAWEEN"




Enjoy the pictures of Lady Gaga at a charity dinner for Little Kids Rock at Edison Ballroom in NYC (October 20).

 
Lady Gaga
 
Lady Gaga
 
Lady Gaga
 
Lady Gaga


Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com