Gossip » Olivia Munn Does Shape

http://celebrity-universe.blogspot.com/
Olivia Munn

Olivia Munn is featured in and on Shape Magazine this month, where she talks about her idea of a diet and about believing in the numbers on the scale:
Shape: Obviously, your TV habit isn’t making you pack on weight. In fact, we hear you lost 16 pounds in two months a couple of years ago. How did you do it?
Munn: First, I made up a diet I called, “If I can’t see it, I don’t buy it.” For example, if you buy a roasted chicken at the store, it sounds healthy, right? But those brown juices in the pan are made of what? Sugar? Soy sauce? If I don’t know for sure, it’s not going in my mouth.
Shape:Do you use a scale?
Munn: Absolutely. I need to see the hard numbers in order to stay on track. I don’t believe in the “jeans” test because it’s easy to cheat – I have a pair that fits like sweatpants because I haven’t washed them since 1998! God forbid I’d have to go through the pain of stretching them out again.
… says Olivia.