Gossip » Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley: It's Over!

Stop us if you've heard this before, but Teen Mom's Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood are over. Done. Broken up. Splitsville. Not getting back together.

While we believe that almost as much as when Jersey Shore's Sammi Giancola (we refuse to call her Sweetheart) says "I AM DONE" to Ronnie, Gary says he's positive that he's over his baby mama Amber for good this time.

The reality star bombed out a series of Tweets to that effect:

http://celebrity-universe.blogspot.com/ 
Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley
  • I’m completely through w amber No more back n fourth sh*t. I got my precious baby u got your precious anderson men hope your sins r worth it
  • Hard to turn u away today, heading u cry was hard but your actions were terrible and this time there was no reason for what u did. No love.
  • Moving on I’m bout to kick it with honors with my last night til I get Leah back from grandmas. Thank u mom for everything.
Read into that what you will. It seems like he's implying that Amber Portwood is sleeping around with the men of Anderson, Indiana. Just a theory.

Later, he Tweeted, "I got a date tonight. With a girl in Indy… Where to take her? Just dinner lol a date plus I’ve been over this crap way to long."

So ... there you go. Gary Shirley has no love for Amber, tons of love for Leah and went out with some new girl. Who hopefully loves Aeropostale.